A Proud Provider of Registered Nurse Home Care
Whether your family member is dealing with the normal challenges of aging or coping with the effects of a recent surgery or a chronic disease such as Alzheimer’s or dementia, you’ll find comfort in knowing a highly skilled nurse from our Registered Nurse home care staff is overseeing their care and treatment plan.
With over 13 years’ experience caring for elderly and disabled residents throughout the North County communities of San Diego, our team of Registered Nurses is especially sensitive to the nursing care needs of our clients.
Experienced In Home Care has trusted and reliable RN Home Care providers with a reputation for providing our clients with affordable home care administered by qualified Registered Nurses.
Our Registered Nurse Home Care Services
Our Registered Nurse home care staff are experienced medical professionals who specialize in providing high-level nursing services within an in home care setting. In addition to providing basic and high-level medical care, our RNs oversee and ensure the safety and efficacy of each of our client’s treatment and care plans.
Through our skilled Registered Nurse home care staff, we provide vital in home care and support to:
- Residents who require nursing care assistance after discharge from a hospital or skilled nursing facility
- Disabled, senior, and elderly residents who require assistance with personal care and daily activities
- Chronically ill individuals who wish to remain living at home
- Clients who require after-surgery care and assistance while recovering at home
- Terminally ill patients who wish to receive their end-of-life care at home
- Families who require support in caring for an elderly or chronically ill loved one
- Alzheimer and dementia patients who require care and supervision at home
Some of the high-level nursing care services our Registered Nurse home care providers perform include:
- Patient assessments, including recording medical history and symptoms
- Administration and assessment of certain diagnostic tests / lab results
- Administering of medical treatments and medications
- Injections and intravenous therapies
- Disease treatment and prevention education
- Case management services, including supervision of LVNs and other home care staff
About Our Registered Nurse Home Care Staff
As an experienced provider of quality in home care services, we ensure our clients’ care by employing some of the best home nursing care providers in the industry.
Each of our Registered Nurses has received two or more years of specialized medical education and carry the required nursing licenses to practice in the state of California. The services they provide to our clients are performed under the direction of a licensed physician.
All of our Registered Nurse home care providers are CPR certified, bonded, and insured, and each has had a professional screening and criminal background check conducted.
Registered Nurse Home Care 24/7
Our Registered Nurse home care services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays and weekends. We accommodate a variety of routine nursing care schedules, including flexible Registered Nurse home care visits by the day, week, or month, and routine hourly care (2-hour minimum service).
Our In Home Care Commitment
As a trusted provider of quality Registered Nurse home care services, we are committed to helping our clients maintain their sense of dignity and independence while providing the assistance they need to live a safe and comfortable life at home.